Yup. More foodblogging. (WhatcanIsay, I know what I like. :-> )
If your looking for authentic, or gourmet, this aint it. What it is is tasty, and easy to make.
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 2 cups rice (I use jasmine rice)
- 1 can (6.5 oz) minced clams (with juice)
- 1 can (5 oz) tuna
- 1 can (3 oz) smoked oysters
- 1/2 to 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp turmeric
- If you want to be exotic 1/4 tsp Lemongrass, otherwise a squeeze of lemon juice.
Combine all ingredients in bowl of a rice cooker, and cook as normal for 2c of rice.
OR if you don't have a rice cooker, add an additional 1/2 cup of stock, and simmer on stovetop until liquid is absorbed.
Simple, and except for the optional lemongrass (which you can get at any asian market) the ingredients are easy to find.